Love Your Home Window Tinting, Love Your Home
The view may be one of the reasons you chose your home. Or perhaps it was curb appeal or natural light. Windows play a huge part in the character of your home. Add to their function and style with home window tinting from the biggest name in the industry, 3M.
3M Window Film for home window tinting can:
- Enhance the look of your home and your enjoyment of it by reducing hot spots and glare.
- Block the UV rays that contribute to fading surfaces and the heat transfer that makes your heating and cooling systems work harder.
- Increase privacy and security by blocking the view from the outside and making the glass harder to penetrate even when broken.
- Add high-end decorative touches that are both affordable and practical.
Home Window Tinting for Your Front Doors
With Florida’s sunny but unpredictable weather and the current trends in architecture, we’re seeing more and more glass front doors. Many new homes or upgrades are trending towards single lite, solid glass panel impact doors. Unlike solid wood doors, these glass front doors allow light to come in. It’s a dramatic home upgrade, but there is a downside. You and your family are now on display!
The answer is decorative home window film, like this Dusted Crystal finish from 3M’s Fasara line. For years, Window Tint USA has installed 3M’s decorative and frosted window films. Now available in a wide range of patterns, textures, fabric finishes, metallics and colors, and even gradient fades, privacy films obscure the view while still allowing light in. The choices are nearly endless, so you can add that special touch to your doors along with the practicality of added privacy.
Choosing the right film is important. Not all films allow complete privacy, especially at night. We can show you samples and discuss your needs to make sure you get the right window film for your home. Contact us for an in-home consultation or make an appointment to stop by our location to experience all there is to offer.
See for Yourself
Use 3M’s Residential Window Film Simulator to see how different types and tints of 3M window film look and perform. Then call Window Tint USA for a demonstration in your own home.
We will explain your window film options and help you choose the film and tint that best meets your needs and style. If you don’t want the look of your home to change, choose one of 3M’s patented films that are virtually invisible when viewed from the street. Many HOA’s even specify 3M’s patented Prestige Series due to its clarity and performance.
Concerned about COVID-19?
So are we. And we care about your health and safety. Our certified, professional installers wear masks, complete your interior window film installation quickly and with minimal interruption, and sterilize the area after they install.
No glass removal, no harsh chemicals, and best of all, no preparation by you. We’ll move the furniture, clean the glass and return your rooms to their original state. You just enjoy the benefits of your new window film, backed by 3M’s residential lifetime warranty.
We also offer 3M Sun Control Window Film Prestige Exterior Series. This high-performance film is installed on the EXTERIOR of your home, so we can measure your windows, provide an estimate and install your new window film without ever entering your home. This fully contactless service is a perfect option for improving the comfort and function your home at time when it matters more than ever.
Why install home window film?
- Comfortable environment. 3M Window Films reduce glare and reject up to 82% of solar energy, keeping your environment cooler and more comfortable. By controlling hot spots and accumulated interior heat, window film helps you save on air conditioning and the energy needed to cool your home.
- Reduce fading. Clear or tinted window film can block up to 99% of the harmful UV rays that contribute to the fading of your flooring, furniture, cabinetry, artwork and belongings.
- Skin protection. Window film also provides sun protection for your skin, blocking 99% of the UV rays that cause sun damage, skin cancer and vision impairment.
- Safety and security. Security windows films can delay forced entry and reduce injuries by preventing shattered glass from separating into shards.
- Enhanced appearance. The variety of available window film tints means that you can choose the amount of light that comes into your home and the tone that suits your style.